Our Health and Safety Protocols
- Outdoor dining capacity is not to exceed 50% of maximum occupancy.
- We have removed tables and chairs from the dining areas to create the appropriate amount of physical distance between guests and employees.
- Employees have been provided with a copy of the CDC Guidelines and Resources.
- Upon being informed that one or more employees test positive for, or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19, we have a protocol in place to have the case(s) isolate themselves at home and require the immediate self-quarantine of all employees that had a workplace exposure to the case.
- We will keep a record of all guests that enter the restaurant with date’s and contact information in case of exposure through our reservation system Open Table.
- If 3 or more cases of COVID-19 occur within the workplace within a span of 14 days we will report this outbreak to the Department of Public Health. 888-397-3993 or 213-240-7821.
- We are keeping a log of all employees that come on-premise through schedules and the daily temp log.
Employee guidelines & protocols
- Every employee is required to perform a basic symptom check before they leave their house, if they present with symptoms similar to COVID-19 they are to alert their manager and not come in to work.
- Employees' temperatures will be taken by a manager before they enter the worksite.
- All employees who have contact with the public or other employees during their shifts are offered, at no cost, a face covering. The covering is to be worn by the employee at all times during the workday.
- Employees are to wear their face coverings over their nose and mouth, and must wash/sanitize or replace their face coverings daily.
- Face shields are provided and worn by wait staff and other employees when servicing guests that have removed their cloth face covering to eat and drink. The face shield is to be worn in addition to the cloth face covering. Face shields are to be cleaned and disinfected.
- Any employee moving items used by guests (used cups, plates, napkins, etc) or handling trash bags must sanitize hands after.
Employee Grooming Practices
- Employees will be given adequate time to wash their hands. Frequent hand washing is to be done with soap and water, including scrubbing with soap for 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer consisting of at least 60 % ethanol or 70% isopropanol is to be used when an employee cannot get to a sink or hand washing station.
- All employees should clean hands often, including immediately after removing gloves and after contact with another person.
- Employees should avoid touching their face.
- Employees are required to avoid handshakes and similar greetings that break physical distance.
- All employees have an up to date food handlers card.
- All employees must complete the ServSafe COVID-19 Reopening certification.
- All employees must confirm they have not experienced COVID-19 CDC defined symptoms, including fever, cough, and shortness of breath, for 14 days prior to return.
- Everyone must wear a face covering to enter our restaurant.
- All members of the party must be present before seating.
- Reservations cannot be combined to form larger parties.
- All members of the party must be from the same household.
- Diners are discouraged from lingering after their meal is complete.
- Health guidelines require us to discontinue outside wine, food, decor.
- Take-away containers must be filled by guests and will be provided upon request.
- Pets are not allowed.
Steps of service
- We will be providing each table with a disposable menu and QR codes.
- We have discontinued pre-setting tables with napkins, cutlery, glassware, foodware, etc. These will be supplied to guests as part of host table greet.
- We will pre-roll utensils in napkins prior to use by guests. Employees must wash hands before pre-rolling utensils in napkins. The pre-roll should then be stored in a clean container.
- Refilling beverages from common containers is not allowed.
- Cleaned flatware, stemware, dishware, etc. must be properly stored away from guests and personnel until ready for use.
- Take-out containers must be filled by guests and available only upon request.
- Dirty linens used at dining tables (napkins) will be removed after each customer use and transported from dining areas in a sealed container. Employees must sanitize hands after.
- There will be no cash transactions.
- Interactions between servers and other employees or servers and guests are to be limited to a maximum of 5 minutes per occurrence.
- We will try to limit the number of employees serving individual parties.
- Physical distancing protocols should be used in any area where multiple people gather.
- We have reconfigured the kitchens to maintain physical distance between employees.
- We have established directional hallways and passageways for foot traffic of both staff and guests.